TALX: Create Buzz! Event Strategy for Business
Join ALX Community at Founders Hall for TALX, our regular speaker series!
Lisa Elliot, Founder of PLAE in the City
Engage and learn how to use business or social events to grow your visibility, followers and brand. We will cover the following:
- Hosting an event for a cash infusion in your business
- Learn how to host a business event to bring exposure to your brand
- Ways to have an event and grow your following
- Inexpensive ways to host a business event
- Why having an event will create a buzz around your business
- Ideas for your business to have an event
- How to grow your visibility with an event
- Online and offline event examples
More on Lisa:
Lisa Elliott is the Founder of PLAE In The City, a social and professional event management firm in Alexandria, VA. Her event management career began twenty plus years ago and grew in a small destination management and event company, then a large chain hotel events department as well as USA TODAY’s events department. Each opportunity provided a sound foundation for event creation, development and marketing for various clients and businesses.
Growing PLAE In The City’s recognition, developing relationships within the business communities in the DMV (District of Columbia, Maryland and VA) to create great experiences through curated events is her sole focus. She spends her time meeting other business owners, marketing events, selecting locations, venues and bringing unique experiences for her clients and customers.
She holds a BA in Communication, an entrepreneur certificate from Cornell University and resides in Alexandria, VA. She continues to be a lover of international travel and contemplating becoming a dog owner.